An update from our practice on COVID-19
Please see below for our current COVID-19 related policies:
• If, in the past 10 days you have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19, you will not be allowed in the hospital, and we will carry out the appointment via curbside service.
• All clients entering the hospital will be required to wear a mask, covering your nose and mouth, for the duration of your visit. If you fail to do so, you will be asked to wait in your vehicle while we treat your pet. As an employer within the Province of Ontario, we are required to provide a safe and healthy work environment for our staff. As our exam rooms are small and distancing is virtually impossible, masks will be required for all staff and clients, unless a valid medical exemption has been granted.
• One client will be allowed in the hospital each visit, with exceptions for compassionate reasons, at the attending veterinarians discretion.
• If you prefer to receive curbside service, please just let us know, we are happy to provide this. If you are waiting for your pet in your car, please do not leave, and keep your phone on and ready to receive calls from our team.
• PLEASE NOTE: Thank you for helping us to protect our team, our clients, and our business. If you have any questions or comments about these policies, please ask to speak to a member of our management. However, it is important to remember that our staff do not write company policy, and any abusive or profane language, harassment, violence or other unwanted behaviour will not be tolerated.
Pet Health Checker
Use Pet Health Checker to help you decide if your pet’s symptoms require immediate attention or if you should continue to monitor those symptoms at home.
Worried about COVID-19 and your pets? Stay up to date on all current facts and figures about what this means for us and our furry family members.